When the clock ticks 4pm you get that cookie craving.
And I get it: why bother making a cup of tea if you can’t have something with it? Well this recipe is a healthy option to your regular Digestives hour.
Suitable for Vegetarian. Contains Nuts.
These portions make 8 cookies.
– ½ cup Almond Meal
– 1 cup Rolled Oats
– 1 beaten Egg
– 1/2 cup raisins
– ½ cup shredded Coconut
– ¼ cup Maple Syrup
– 3 tbsp melted Coconut Oil
– 1 tbsp Vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and place them on the baking tray.
- Flatten balls to a round disc with a fork.
- Cook in the oven for 10-15 mins or until the biscuits become golden brown colour.
Did you try this recipe? Comment your thoughts below!