Have you been told to work from home?Are you finding a little dull having to slow down and having some restrictions? I hear you.
So I’ve wrote a list of things we can do to prevent us to catch this hideous virus and spreading it around. Read carefully and share.
- Keep a good self-hygiene and wash our hands often
- Make choices with people more vulnerable than you in mind
- Keep moving your body and try to take your training in open spaces – if you choose to still go to the gym make sure to bring with you anti-bacterial wipes and clean each piece of equipment before and after you used them.
- If you are working from home try to leave the house only for necessities (physical exercise count as one of those) and to walk as much as you can avoiding public transports
- Up your intake of fruits and veggies – especially the ones which contain vitamin C, zinc and magnesium as they boost the immune system
- Drink lots of water – even pimp it with electrolytes – I personally use NUUN
- Avoid/restrict alcohol consumption
- Avoid busy places and gatherings as much as you can – try to keep at least one meter distance between you and others who don’t share your living space
- Get plenty of sleep (at least 8 hours per night)
- Keep positive and take this time to be creative and do things that you have neglected for long – like reading a book, FaceTiming a friend, doing an online cooking course you name it.
- Meditate and do breathing exercises to control negative thoughts and anxiety level. Remember stress and anxiety lower your immune system too.
I hope all of you are doing well and I hope all this can be over soon. I’ve written some reflection over on my Insta wall on things this Virus could be teaching us.